Many thanks to the City of Frankfurt for supporting this event.
As a female professional, student or partner of an expatriate, is it possible start my own business in Frankfurt? As a foreigner, how can I run my business in Germany? Where can I get professional advice for my start-up? How can entrepreneurship be combined with other roles like being a mother? What sort of supporting services are available in Frankfurt?
If you come up with these questions and wonder how some female business owners successfully sail through their challenges in Germany, “International Dialogue – Female Entrepreneurship*” is an event you should not miss!
“International Dialogue – Female Entrepreneurship”
Tuesday, 14 June 2022, 14:00 to 17:00
Stadthaus am Markt (Markt 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main)
*This event is run on a 3G basis (admission requires that you have recovered from COVID, are fully vaccinated or tested). The event is free of charge.
Registration is now closed.
|14:15||Welcome and opening speeches |
• Ms. Rosemarie Heilig, Deputy Mayor, Department of Climate, Environment and Women, City of Frankfurt am Main
• Ms. Stephanie Wüst, Deputy Mayor, Department of Economy Legal Affairs and Reforms, City of Frankfurt am Main
|14:30||Success stories |
• Ms. Raehyun Kim, Founder, Link n Learn
Interviewed by Polly Yu, Project Director Competence Center Asia, Frankfurt Economic Development GmbH
|15:00||Panel discussion and Q&A |
• Ms. Aicha Bah-Diallo, Consultant, jumpp – Frauenbetriebe e. V.
• Ms. Alise Munson, Head of Marketing & Communications, TechQuartier
• Ms. Sundaram Kumari, Founder, Bhavishya e.V.
|15:45||Networking with canapés and drinks |
|17:00||End of event|
For further questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Angelina Stobinski, Frankfurt Economic Development GmbH
(T: 069 2123 6206 / E: sto[at]frankfurt-business.net)
We are looking forward to having inspiring dialogues with you!